FUN-SPRAY NOZZLE CERAMIC MAGNOJET ST 135°
- • Produces a sweep with a 135° opening angle with a 30° tilt, allowing for forward, backward or alternate spraying direction placement on the spray bar.
• The opening angle of 135° (the largest in the category), favors application with a minimum spray bar height of 30 cm from the target. (*For a distance of 50 cm between nozzle sockets).
• Class of very coarse droplets (428 to 349 µm), coarse (349 to 218 µm) and medium (218 to 177 µm), depending on working pressures.
• The ceramic corner hole ensures good penetration and distribution of droplets on the target, reducing clogging and carryover rates.
• Indicated for weed control in the initial phase of post-emergence, insecticides and fungicides through systemic products and contact in the initial and intermediate stages of cultivation.
• Compatible with PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) system.