FUN-SPRAY NOZZLE CERAMIC MAGNOJET ADGA 120°
- Produces a broom with an opening angle of 120°.
The ADGA series is an evolution of the category of conventional vacuum cleaner nozzles. The union of design with the technical characteristics of the nozzle deliver the best agronomic results in the applications.
- The opening angle of 120° (the largest in the category), favors working with a minimum spray bar height of 40 cm from the target (*For a distance of 50 cm between the nozzle sockets).
- The ceramic nozzle ensures uniformity and distribution of droplets on the target.
- The pre-mouth maintains the balance of internal pressures, having better performances between the ranges of 1.03 to 4.14 bar.
- Droplet category medium (218 to 177 µm) and fine (177 to 136 µm), depending on the working pressures.
- It is indicated for early post-emergence weed control through intersystemic and contact herbicides, insects and fungi through intersystemic products in the initial and intermediate stages of cultivation.