ANTI-DRIFT TWIN FUN-SPRAY NOZZLE CERAMIC MAGNOJET ST-IA/D 130°
- It produces two brooms with opening angles of 130° with a 40° inclination between them
The front broom has an attack angle for better droplet penetration, while the rear broom favors better distribution on the plant, good for crops of medium and large leaf masses.
- The opening angle of 130° (the largest in the category), favors working with a minimum spray bar height of 35 cm from the target (*For a distance of 50 cm between the nozzle sockets).
Very large droplets (428 to 349 µm) to fine, according to working pressures
- Dual ceramic corner holes reduce clogging and slippage
- Venturi system with air induction, produces micro-bubbles of air in the droplets as they form, making them larger, increasing distribution and spread on the target
- It is categorized as low PRD (Drift Risk Potential).
- Applications are permitted in areas subject to winds of up to 20 km/h.